It takes time to find the right products for you and when you find them its hard to let them go. I have bought these products again and again and will never let them go.
1. Clean & Clear Deep Action Oil Control Face Wash – I have bought this like zillion times and will continue to do this till I plan to wash my face….Perfect for oily skin and keep me matte for a really really long time. No other Face wash comes way near to this… I swear.
2. LUSH Jumping Juniper - Blessing for people with oily scalp and limp hair, not only does this control scalp oil but also provides volume. I need to find a good volumizing conditioner to go with this shampoo… find me one dear lord.
Oh yeah this one must be mine 6th or 7th bar.
3. Vaseline Cocoa butter moisturizer - Heavenly for those who have dry skin and love cocoa.. I can’t tell how good this smells and how effective this is for dry skin.
4. Maybelline Lip Balms - I love these tinted lip balms, and have bought them already a couple of time. Very moisturizing and some beautiful tint to go with it.
5. Tea Tree Oil - I have tried Soulflower and Arom Magic Tea Tree oil both are equally good, and multitask.
For Dandruff issues, just use 2-3 drops in you dollop of shampoo and let the magic work… If you don’t believe me give it a try.
For Acne, just dab it directly over the problem area or add a few drops to your face pack. It does not work magic but surely reduces the size of the acne.
6. TBS Banana conditioner - The best voluminizing shampoo for limp hair. But do not try if you have dry and tangled hair. Lovely banana smell, its almost like banana puree.
8. Soulflower Smell You Good Soap - Oh this is the best scrubbing soap ever and that charcoal makes it look fancy…
9. Aroma Magic Eye Gel - The only eye gel that has ever worked for me, it reduces dark circle to an extent and puffy eyes.
10. LUSH Buffy - I am still on my first bar, but I know I have found it for the rest of my life or LUSH’s….
Which product you love.. do share !!!!