I was on look out for this cleanser since it was launched but then I already had too many things to finish up. The other day I was at NewU stores and spotted this at the L’Oreal counter and then I had to get it. I got the Sensitive skin version, since I have Photo sensitive skin. I am using this cleanser twice a day with enough analysis, I have my conclusion about L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser. And Yes, I have bought this cleanser solely for the scrublet.
The Deep Cleanser is a deep-cleaning, high-foam gel, which unclogs pores as it removes oil, dirt and makeup. With notes of naranji, orange flower and mint for refreshing fragrance and feel on the skin, the gel formula helps reduce oily areas, dry patches and blemishes with its deep cleaning, pore-by-pore action. Oil free. Also try the Cleanser in Exfoliating scrub, Lotion or Cream formula.
Price: 399 INR for 178 ML
Available variants are for Sensitive skin, Dry skin( Cream cleanser), Exfoliating Scrub and Oily skin.
My Experience with L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser: I was struggling a bit to conclude my opinion about this cleanser. Currently I have dry and patchy skin, so I was skeptic about this soap-free gel cleanser. But after using this twice I am amazed with the results. I have never had much hopes with the cleanser though, and was much keen on using the scrublet. The texture of the cleanser is gel like and semi-transparent white which does foam equally well like soapy cleansers. I certainly noticed minimized and refined pores with the use.
It does dry out my skin a bit after cleansing, so I am yet to conclude this as my holy-grail cleanser. About the scrublet, I am in love with it. I don’t have to work with my fingers on my face. I get a soft facial massage twice a day, which does help in blood circulation. I use this scrublet to massage in some Cleansing milk, Aloe vera gel and other stuff too. It feels great not to touch your fingers every time you clean your face.
Cleaning scrublet: I once removed my makeup with the cleanser and all the foundation residue was stuck on the surface of the scrublet. So I make sure to clean the scrublet by soaking it in warm soapy water with antiseptic and brush off the residue with a toothbrush.
- The Scrublet
- Soap-Free Gel texture which makes pores appear smaller.
- Packaging is quite Chic and travel friendly.
- Foams really well and the result is squeaky clean skin.
- Fragrance free.
- The skin feels smooth to touch and maybe it is because of the scrublet.
- A very little amount is needed, say a drop or two to clean Face and neck. So this will probably last me for next 4 months.
- It did not break me out, in fact occasional breakouts were under control
- Refreshing feeling after use. It really perks up the skin.
What I disliked about L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser:
- It is pricey compared to other cleansers.
- This cleanser won’t work for dry-sensitive skin, not in winters to be exact.
- It did not work on my blemishes, as claimed.
- A little extra amount is needed to cleanse, if using without the scrublet.
- Availability can be a issue, you can check out at L’Oreal counters.
I am really loving this cleanser these days, with scrublet of course. The Cleanser does not hold much value without the scrublet. I am waiting for Summers and I know this will turn out great cleanser for Summer, since it does makes pores appear smaller. But extra brownie points for squeaky clean skin. This one works as good as Cetaphil, but with a more squeakier, cleaner feeling. And I will recommend this for Oily/ Combination-Sensitive skin.
Will I repurchase L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser:
Yes, I want to try all the other versions available one by one.