Schwarzkopf Bonacure Hair therapy(Amino Cell Rebuild) Moisture kick spray conditioner…
All of us treat our hair the way we want to, we perm, straighten, color, back comb, blow dry and we do get temporary beautifully styled locks. But the end result is split,dry and fizzy ends. I straightened my hair some 2 years back, and highlighted them some 8-9 months back, end ….. yup you guessed it right, had to cut inches from the end
Was introduced to this product by a hair stylist at Lakme Studio, Bangalore.
Price: Rs. 540 for 200ml
Product boasts of:For weightless re-hydration. New BC MOISTURE KICK is perfect to re-balance the hair’s moisture level. The innovative HYALURONIC ACID DERIVATE recharges the hair with essential moisture without overburdening it. For soft, supple and nourished hair, full of healthy shine and bounce.
Product contains: Aqua, Cyclomethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Dimethiconol, Parfum. Lactic acid, Polyquaternium-16, Panthenol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hyrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Linalool, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, DimethyllsilanolHyyaluronate
Instruction for use:
1. After shampooing, towel dry,
2. As mentioned on bottle shake the 2 layers, clearly visible from outside.
3. Spray all over, even on roots if needed,
4. Best part no Rinsing required.
1. Does not your limp hair if they are thin and light, which every other conditioner in market does.
2. Don’t have to apply only at tips, carefully avoiding the roots, as other conditioner demands.
3. Don’t have to leave on for 2-3 min and rinse off.
4. If your hair are feeling fizzy or dry, just spray all over, no need to wash and blow dry, a great help when you are getting late for parties.
5. Hygienic packing
6. Easy to carry and use.
7. Lasts long, my first bottle lasted 4-4.5 months
8. Easily available at any Lakme salon or studio
1. Heavily loaded with chemical, although after search on net, did not find hazardous information on Google
My Verdict: I like it , because I have very fine and limp hair. use to deep conditioner leave it limp. I love this product, because it does not weigh down my hair, still takes care of dry ends. Will definitely but this again.