Wet n Wild Walking On Eggshells
Coordinating trio shades takes the guesswork out of creating the perfect eye look. The “how to” palettes are created to highlight, define, and accentuate specific eye colors to create unique look
Wet n Wild Walking on eggshells is a neutral palette which is a great choice for everyday use. Its the perfect companion for your office bag or travel maybe(at least for me).
The palette is well pigmented and one/two swipe give a nice coverage. All three shades are shimmery but the finish looks beautiful and not chunky shimmer. Absolutely easily to blend and decent stay power of 3-4 hours without a primer after which it starts creasing on oily lids. Although the brow bone shade is a bit chalky in my opinion and can be improved.
The mini brush and sponge applicator are a total waste and should be sent to the trash bin. Overall I am quite pleased with my Wet and Wild trio and definitely picking up a few more.
Left to Right: Brow bone shade, Crease shade, Eyelid shade
What I liked:
- The color pallet is neutral and many have compared it to shades in the famous UD pallet,
- Nice pigmentation,
- Without primer lasts 3-4 hours on oily lids, with primer this can be improved,
- Smooth texture and very easy to blend
What I did not like:
- The mini brush and the sponge applicator are total waste,
- Brow bone is a bit chalky,
- The crease shadow should be slightly more darker in my opinion,
Overall I highly recommend this trio, since its an amazing buy for this price. Its a perfect option for everyday looks and can easily go around with you wherever you go .
Sorry for MIA(Missing in Action), since I am on vacation to Southern California and would be coming back with lot of travel
story posts and updates.
Have you tried any Wet n Wild product ?